· Maintain control of all project documentation.
· Coordinates and maintain special inspection documentation for the project.
· Create, manage and track RFI’s from the field to the architect/Engineer of record.
· Maintain and distribute projects plans.
· Maintain/ update project records.
· Assist the project manager in creating and distributing the project schedule.
· Understand project plans and specifications.
· Study job specification to determinate appropriate construction methods.
· Assist project team with conflict resolution between owner, contractor, and subcontractor.
· In charge of turning in submittals to EOR for approval for all scopes of work based of the plans and specifications.
· Responsible for understanding project plans and answering field personnel questions.
· Assist project manager/owner in getting building permits for the project.
· Creates, site SWPPP book and applies for state and local SWPPP permits/ NOI’s for the project.
· Understands appropriate building codes/regulations
· Coordinates project change order management, creation, negotiation between project manager and EOR and/ or Owner’s representative.
· Assist the project team with site safety documentation and coordination.
· Assist the project team with documenting job progress, schedule.
· Creating and distributing project closeout material, O and M manuals to owner once project is complete.
· Assist the project team with closeout of the project.
· Assist project manager with monthly subcontractor billings and pay applications.
· Assist project manager with assigned task.
· Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in water/wastewater facilities construction/remodeling.
· College degree in construction Management or civil Engineering or a related field.
· Good communication skills (verbal & written).
· Dominion of Spanish is desirable.
· Microsoft tools suite (outlook, teams, excel, word, MS Project).
· Experience with construction Management software highly desirable (sage 300/Timberline).
· Willing to travel if necessary.
· OSHA 30 HR Training Certification is highly desirable.
· No relocation Assistance / Local candidates only
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
(EOE Minorities/Female/Protected Veterans/Disabled)
Drug Free Workplace